Are you hyper-focused on data? Do you love to build out new marketing strategies? We are looking for a Director of Paid Media and Customer Retention. You will be the lead in driving the performance of our digital attraction strategies: paid media and customer retention.
As the Director of Paid Media and Customer retention, you will represent and manage the performance marketing channels on the GTM team. You will be focused on business growth within our marketing channels and provide leadership with the proper data and insights needed to continuously improve budgeting and resourcing as it applies to performance marketing.
You will need strong skills and experience within paid search - with expertise in using various PPC tools and platforms. Your primary focus will be creating and overseeing efficiency in the market while looking to grow the channel's ROI. A key objective for this role will be to drive strong customer acquisition by testing top-funnel broad awareness campaigns.
In addition to developing a comprehensive paid strategy, you will also spearhead our loyalty program initiatives and communication channels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Paid Media:
- Work with the VP, Marketing to set budgets and goals for all paid media
- Lead channel strategy and prioritization
- Conduct all digital media planning through execution and ongoing monitoring and optimization
- Oversee the agency relationship for all SEM
- Be responsible for building new channel strategies
- Email & Mobile Text Message:
- Will oversee the email marketing function
- Responsible for messaging strategy and final go-to-market plan for email marketing
- Set team and channel goals and lead team through the process of reaching goals
- Data and Analytics:
- Lead measurement planning and implementation in partnership with web ops and other necessary functions
- Responsible for all data outputs from paid media channels
- Lead the manipulation and analysis of paid media data in partnership with analytics team
- Establish KPIs, goals, and benchmarks for performance marketing channels
- Business Planning:
- Provide ongoing data, insights, and recommendations to the executive team to help build and optimize business and budget plans
- Participate in resource planning as the lead for the performance marketing function
- 5+ years of experience in creating, managing & reviewing a variety of PPC campaigns across, Google and social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram (TikTok a plus)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Commercially minded, appreciating and using the impact digital experiences have on customer outcomes and business results
- Extensive experience building reporting dashboards from raw data via these platforms
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- 2+ years of management experience
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited PTO for most corporate roles, accrued for others
- Mental health/wellness stipend
- Connectivity stipend
- Social event stipend
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees, 80%-covered for dependents
- 401(k) with 3% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Flexible spending account
- Generous employee discount
- Priceless opportunity to work with the coolest team ever!
At Chubbies, we don’t believe in just celebrating the weekend, we celebrate different voices, perspectives, and backgrounds. We stand against discrimination based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, or disabilities. It is our commitment to creating an inclusive environment for all employees while we chase that Friday at Five feeling.
Even if you don't qualify or have specific experience in every facet of this role this job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described. We encourage you to apply for any role you're personally interested in & excited to drive positive change at Chubbies!
*This job can be performed remotely from select states. Apply to learn more!
Chubbies participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program here.