As a Wholesale Account Executive at Chubbies, you will be responsible for actively managing Key and Major accounts. You will partner with both large national accounts ensuring annual sales targets are met. You’ll build a rapport with your accounts and develop strategic long-term growth sales plans.
The Wholesale Account Executive has a passion for retail and a successful track record in wholesale sales or sales support. They are experienced in wholesale sales/sales support, channel partner engagement and utilization, leveraging data to build new processes and tools and establishing governance and success metrics for new functions. You have detailed knowledge of products and services being offered and ensures that products and services consistently meet client needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivers on Chubbies brand loyalty through expert-level recommendations, at-once and preseason order management advice, and guidance on all things Chubbies.
- Proactively manage Chubbies wholesale accounts, focusing on new orders, open orders, and re-order with efficient, timely, and responsive communication, whether via phone or email.
- Build trustworthy relationships with each wholesale account, helping them be successful through direct support and education of Chubbies’ programs and services.
- Optimization of sales reporting including sell-in & sell-thru reports while providing business analysis on a weekly, monthly, annual level for the wholesale channel and key accounts
- Coordinate sell-in tools for key/independent accounts on a seasonal basis (samples, catalogs, linesheets, etc.)
- Work to create and establish brand presence in retail through POP, brand education, and other coordinated marketing initiatives
- Define target accounts and prospecting lists.
- Provide outreach and event support for Retail, Dealer, and Consumer shows as needed; may involve travel, set-up, positive customer interactions, driving sales for and through wholesale accounts.
- Managing the sales process from beginning to end while modeling the company’s core values. That includes developing annual sales goals for sales team, by territory and sales representatives
- Executes on pre-season range planning from key accounts while working with these accounts to develop multi-year growth strategies
- Meets deadlines related to pre-season buy dates w/ clear purchase orders direct to the inventory management team
- Lead contact with the external accounts to develop growth plans, strong partnerships, execute against key profit measurements, elevate the Chubbies Brand and hit seasonal revenue targets
- Strong account management experience, preferably in wholesale or in-house sales/service.
- Savvy with inventory management systems, Excel, and other programs used to track, manage, and process orders, product returns, and inventory assessment.
- Proficient in data review, analysis and data driven decision making
- 4+ years of successful sales or sales support experience in the retail industry
- 2+ years experience using and customizing sales or customer relationship management tools
- BA/BS degree required
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Sales Strategy, Management Consulting or Project Management
- Comprehensive understanding of retail math and analytics
- Recommend: Experience with retailers like - Scheels, Nordstrom, Dillards, Dicks Sporting Goods, REI and big box retailers.
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited PTO for most corporate roles, accrued for others
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees, 80%-covered for dependents
- 401(k) with 3% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Flexible spending account
- Generous employee discount
- Priceless opportunity to work with the coolest team ever!
At Chubbies, we don’t believe in just celebrating the weekend, we celebrate different voices, perspectives, and backgrounds. We stand against discrimination based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, or disabilities. It is our commitment to creating an inclusive environment for all employees while we chase that Friday at Five feeling.
Even if you don't qualify or have specific experience in every facet of this role this job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described. We encourage you to apply for any role you're personally interested in & excited to drive positive change at Chubbies!
*This job can be performed remotely from select states. Apply to learn more!
Chubbies participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program here.