Solo Brands (Chubbies) is adding an experienced FP&A professional. This high visibility position will report to the Senior Director of FP&A. The ideal hire will assist with building out the FP&A function and operations. Responsibilities will include long-term planning, monthly and quarterly forecasting, financial modeling, strategy, financial analysis, investor and board support, reporting, operating metrics, KPI’s, and analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with all aspects of budgeting, forecasting, trend analysis, and presenting financial performance
- Manage and execute on multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Drive ROI mindset and accountability across the business, departments, and functions
- Design supporting presentation materials for executives and the board and be prepared to communicate same material to all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate working knowledge of GAAP and drive tight alignment with accounting in modeling and projecting detailed financial statements
- Work collaboratively and cross functionally with other departments and managers
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business and/or similar discipline with analytical bias, MBA / CPA / CMA is a plus
- 3+ yrs experience 1) performing corporate financial planning, budgeting and analysis for a large private or publicly traded company, OR 2) supporting Investment Banking IPO/SPAC, OR 3) providing modeling and analysis for private equity portfolio companies, OR 4) similar experience to what’s been described
- Experience preparing presentations and communications to investors and board members, including pivotal involvement in raising private equity capital, M&A, IPO/SPAC
- Strong operational business acumen and ability to breakdown complex concepts and structures into root components, including unit economics
- Bias towards process, automation, and action
- Experience and expertise with financial planning systems a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited PTO for most corporate roles, accrued for others
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees, 80%-covered for dependents
- 401(k) with 3% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Flexible spending account
- Generous employee discount
- Priceless opportunity to work with the coolest team ever!
At Chubbies, we don’t believe in just celebrating the weekend, we celebrate different voices, perspectives, and backgrounds. We stand against discrimination based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, or disabilities. It is our commitment to creating an inclusive environment for all employees while we chase that Friday at Five feeling.
Even if you don't qualify or have specific experience in every facet of this role this job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described. We encourage you to apply for any role you're personally interested in & excited to drive positive change at Chubbies!
*This job can be performed remotely from select states. Apply to learn more!
Chubbies participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program here.