We are seeking a go-getter to crush goals and daily duties as a Sales Associate in our Chubbies Retail location. Simply put, the Chubbies Sales Associate position is responsible for providing the raddest shopping experience for our one-of-a-kind customers. Your position will be vital to the success of that experience, by upholding company standards, treating each customer as a friend, and hitting sales goals. Chubbies is a lifestyle brand that prides itself on delivering the ultimate Weekend shopping experience unlike any other out there.
You Are A Chubster if you are instinctively drawn to environments that require:
- Bold entrepreneurship and autonomy
- Exceptional customer service
- Exciting, fun, and a welcoming disposition
- While day-to-day guidelines will be provided, we are looking for a true self-starter who will take initiative
You understand the importance of staying busy and working with a sense of urgency, striving to exceed goals, and have the know-how to back it up and deliver. You have experience in customer service and live The Weekend.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You’ll be dedicated to completing tasks, hitting your goals, and getting to know all of our customers. We will equip you with the tools needed to get the job done, but expect you to bring your 'A' game and an entrepreneurial spirit to the sales associate position to exceed expectations.
Experience: We like to deliver the ultimate Weekend experience 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We want to make sure every person who enters our doors is blown away with how radical our shop is, how friendly our guys and gals are, and how downright revolutionary our products are.
Inventory: You will be responsible for ensuring all product is tagged, filled, and merchandised on to the floor according to the launch flow.
Merchandising: We want our visual story to be exciting, compelling, and downright radical. We provide guidance but expect you to ensure it is upheld.
Goals & Targets: Goals and targets are extremely obtainable when all of our other boxes are checked and we are all consistent and aligned in our efforts as a team.
Culture: We live and breathe The Weekend and flirt a fine line between work and play. We like to say we play hard, but work harder and we need you to be able to do the same. You will ensure that each customer is receiving the best, friendliest, interaction and experience. Our customers are our friends.
- Applicants are a minimum of 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Previous customer experience preferred
- All employees are expected to be available to work “Black Friday” (the day after US Thanksgiving) and during peak season, to be defined each year based in part on the holiday season, and high sales season, and to be adjusted each year based on the calendar and expected sales
- Open to working weekends upon individual store business needs
- Applicants must be able to lift and move boxes of 5-30 pounds as well as stand for several hours.
At Chubbies, we don’t believe in just celebrating the weekend, we celebrate different voices, perspectives, and backgrounds. We stand against discrimination based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, or disabilities. It is our commitment to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, while we chase that Friday at Five feeling.
Even if you don't qualify or have specific experience in every facet of this role, this job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described. We encourage you to apply for any role you're personally interested in & excited to drive positive change at Chubbies!