Solo Brands is made up of 5 distinctive brands: Solo Stove, Chubbies, ORU Kayak, ISLE, and TerraFlame. Our company is built around enhancing and creating experiences that form memories and connections to people, places and the natural world. We offer creative and emotional lifestyle products that help our customers create memories. Solo Brands is about Designing Good, Doing Good and Being Good so it can Create Good one good moment at a time. Good moments. Good memories. Good products. So you can create a good life.
Do you have a passion for fashion merchandising? Are you detail-oriented and love to crunch data? We are looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to help our merchandising team with all the details of our product strategy and assortment. As an assistant merchandiser, you will be responsible for regular sales reporting, assortment planning and coordination across nearly all functions of the team from lineplan management to product operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the management of apparel & accessory categories, including weekly sales reporting and assortment decisions
- Manage lineplan creation, data inputs,, adjustments and pass offs for the entire assortment.
- Attend product development, technical fit and milestone meetings, assisting in preparation of materials
- Partner with web & marketing teams to ensure accurate product knowledge, including SKU, price-point, features and description
- Work with Dir. of Merchandising to ensure all needed reports across all channels are aggregated and easily accessible to entire Merchandising team
- Communicate merchandise updates across all relevant and cross-functional teams within Chubbies
- Build fluency in Netsuite, Toolio and Looker, making updates and changes where necessary
- Support Salesman Sample process and other cross-functional and omni-channel needs
- Oversee the Product Naming Process across the entire business
- 1-2 years of merchandising,sales experience OR relevant internship/major
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience in Shopify, Looker and/or Netsuite a plus
- Exceptional communication skills
- Detail oriented self starter
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Location: Austin, TX Headquarters
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited PTO for most corporate roles, accrued for others
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees
- 401(k) with 3% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Flexible spending account
- Generous employee discount
- Priceless opportunity to work with the coolest team ever!
At Chubbies, we don’t believe in just celebrating the weekend, we celebrate different voices, perspectives, and backgrounds. We stand against discrimination based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, or disabilities. It is our commitment to creating an inclusive environment for all employees while we chase that Friday at Five feeling.
Even if you don't qualify or have specific experience in every facet of this role this job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described. We encourage you to apply for any role you're personally interested in & excited to drive positive change at Chubbies!
Chubbies participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program here.