Solo Brands is made up of 5 distinctive brands: Solo Stove, Chubbies, ORU Kayak, ISLE, IcyBreeze and TerraFlame. Our company is built around enhancing and creating experiences that form memories and connections to people, places and the natural world. We offer creative and emotional lifestyle products that help our customers create memories. Solo Brands is about Designing Good, Doing Good and Being Good so it can Create Good one good moment at a time. Good moments. Good memories. Good products. So you can create a good life.
Chubbies is looking for an independent sales representative/Agency Team to develop the mens business within the golf channel by growing the brand presentation in top green grass accounts in US.
Direct responsibilities will include: managing all communication with accounts, analyzing, selling, initiating in-season opportunities, executing road work and store visits, regional and national tradeshows, and hyper focused on expanding distribution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Target new business- identify best new specialty retailers as well as grow business in the active account list.
- Account maintenance- work market appointments, order-entry into Nuorder, in season order management, manage marketing requests, provide product knowledge for buyer and sales team.
- Confidently review and analyze weekly selling reports, identify in-season and future opportunities to drive sales performance.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of market trends, competitor analysis and product development opportunities to grow the Chubbies wholesale business. Provide quarterly hindsight recaps and reporting.
- Travel Territory at least quarterly to educate customer store staff on Products, merchandise shops, and assist in setting up point of purchase. (Travel of Territory must be at least 65% of Territory each season.)
- Conduct regular in-store visits and events, assist with visual merchandising and inventory management. Complete road work as needed to existing and prospective accounts.
- Manage all pertinent regional tradeshows within the territory.
- Utilize our B2B platform to manage available inventory/linesheets to maximize in season selling and prebooks.
- Present opportunities for in store visuals, fixtures, mktg etc in order to create a bigger brand moment, as well as tournament opportunities.
- *Chubbies has 3 major selling deadlines per year: (Entire 1H 2024 due in July, July-Oct due late October, Nov-Dec Due February 2025) Once the period opens, you will have at least a month and half to show line and book that season. Full sample packages, catalogs, linesheets, product education etc will be provided for each season.
- 5+ Years working as a Sales Representative within the apparel market.
- Established account base within territory. Servicing a Minimum 50 active accounts within the channel.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and through email.
- Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Experience with B2B platform such as NuOrder, Elastic, etc. is preferred
- Goal oriented and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- % Commission on all shipped sales
- 1099 Contract
At Chubbies, we don’t believe in just celebrating the weekend, we celebrate different voices, perspectives, and backgrounds. We stand against discrimination based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, or disabilities. It is our commitment to creating an inclusive environment for all employees while we chase that Friday at Five feeling.
Even if you don't qualify or have specific experience in every facet of this role this job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described. We encourage you to apply for any role you're personally interested in & excited to drive positive change at Chubbies!
*This job can be performed remotely from select states within region. Apply to learn more!
Chubbies participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program here.